Customer Contact Champions x6
£20,000 salary + benefits
12 month fixed-term contracts – potential permanent contracts!
Nottingham (City Centre)
The start date is January with full 4-6 weeks of training provided by an award-winning training and development team.
If you are looking to work within one of Nottingham most loved and most highly awarded companies, this could be for you. We are partnering with an international, financial services organisation that have a fantastic reputation in the market for not only their services but their staff retention and development. This organisation offers a progressional, fun, and highly supportive working environment.
The role of Customer Contact Champion will be working within a busy, fast-paced and newly created multi-skilled team. You will be responsible for providing support for new and existing customers either directly or through third-party brokers and retailers, this includes, but is not limited to voice (Inbound and outbound service calls), email, two-way SMS and web forms.
Using your established customer service skills and knowledge, you will aid a seamless and FCA Compliant customer journey including servicing and on-boarding. You will also be comfortable acting as a first point of contact for our retailers and customers; working to achieve effective outcomes in line with regulatory guidelines and our quality framework.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week, 7.5 hours a day between 8:30 am – 8 pm Mondays to Fridays and you will be asked to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week with a day in the week. Full office-based training will be a 4-6 week period. The start dates for the roles will be the end of November 2021.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a commitment to the company vision, values and the spirit of the organisation
- Being a key point of contact for new and existing customers and retail partners, and third-party brokers, providing exceptional service to our customers each time
- Building strong working relationships both internally and externally, mainly focusing on our retail partners
- Representing the team in projects, as required by the team manager
- Building a rapport, trust and gain the customers’ confidence, using clear communication skills and questioning techniques
- Making sound financial judgemental lending decisions within strict business guidelines and lending criteria, using your combined technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comply with Data Protection guidelines and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation for all customer or co-worker data
What will you bring to the role:
- Good Customer Service Skills: Treating all customers as individuals, confidently handle queries and show empathy where required
- MS Office skills: Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken: languageYour role will involve contact with both customers and retail partners, so you’ll need to be a confident communicator across multiple channels
- Highly organised: You will be managing a range of tasks, so organisation and the ability to plan and prioritise is vital
- Empathy: As you are dealing with customers and retailers, this skill is vital to ensure the correct level of conversation
- Self-Starter: The ability to identify issues and opportunities whilst being willing to tackle them proactively is important
- Regulatory: Evidence of working within a regulated environment, specifically banking/finance (FCA, CCA, DPA, TCF)
- Professional qualifications: GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
Key company benefits include:
Circa £20k per annum
28 days holiday per annum
A fun, supportive and positive working environment
Cycle to work scheme
Excellent pension scheme
Modern city centre offices
Personal development plans
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDP and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR.
If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data