Marketing Content Designer
Leeds / Manchester office base (will consider London)
Hybrid and flexible working available, ideally 2/3 days per week in the office
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience (up to £38,000 + benefits + bonus)
Can you see yourself joining a progressive and highly reputable, internationally renowned financial services provider with offices based all over the UK?
Are you already a highly-skilled, creative marketing professional looking for more purpose within a corporate/professional environment? Or perhaps you’re a skilled professional or the perfect next step on your career path? You may be working in an agency and want to go in-house.
As a designer within the brand and content team you will:
Create visually engaging designs within brand identity guidelines, including digital experiences, animated and static social media assets, infographics and data visualisation reports, brochures, proposals, event collateral, advertising, and campaigns.
- Work with the design manager, discussing briefs and concepts
- Liaise directly with internal clients on briefs and at times present your work to teams
- Key Skills needed:
- You’ll need experience in an in-house role or agency and, strong communication and Adobe CC skills
- Experience in professional services is an advantage
- After Effects skills would be ideal but not essential.
- Amazing time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- A good understanding of how to translate content to print and digital environments
- The ability to communicate well to people at all levels
The organization offers key benefits such as 34 days of flex holiday, enhanced mat/paternity leave, an outstanding pension scheme, and private medical/dental.
Contact Joel Fletcher
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDP and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data