Financial Services Client Development Manager/Associate Director
Remote Working (national travel required)
Salaries between £48,000 – £69,000
Full-time office hours
Our premium client is a worldwide leader in business tax, accountancy and financial advisory services. They now have these two fantastic new opportunities for managerial and director level finance experts to spear-head a well established team and build their business development skills and knowledge within an exciting project and secondment based department.
The client is looking for experienced financial specialists with proven experience in both technical service delivery based and higher management roles to lead the business development element for their clients who may be experiencing temporary resource or expertise gaps when delivering time critical financial projects.
The roles will involve extensive internal and external networking, client relationship liaison work and the day to day coordination and management of their secondment delivery teams out in the field. Candidates will be open to the potential of occasional travel between head office sites across Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Birmingham and London.
We are looking for experienced financial experts who meet the key requirements:
- Excellent networking, interpersonal and relationship building skills, particularly with new and existing business based clients
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of accounting and finance functions ideally within a practice environment
- Be collaborative individuals with phenomenal communication skills that want to work with a diverse range of clients
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/or equivalent
- Passionate about supporting, advising and helping clients achieve their potential
- Experience in delivery management and transitioning to new accounting standards and financial reporting changes
- Full UK driving licence and use of a car with insurance for business usage
Please contact Tom Boyden or Joel Fletcher at Prescient Group Nottingham for a confidential conversation.
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR.
If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data