Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
c. print one copy of the policies
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the email address at the end of these terms and conditions. Or, you may cancel or update your registration yourself. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Employment Solutions Ltd or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
14. Use of the Website is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Prescient Recruitment group Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
27. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
28. Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number #12957095 whose registered address is No.1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester M3 3JE and it operates the Website www.prescient-group.com. You can contact Prescient Recruitment Group Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your privacy and want you to be confident in the way we use your personal information. As with everything we take your privacy seriously, but to do our job efficiently, we do need some personal information from you to help us match clients and candidates to the best of our ability.
What sort of data do we collect?
Your personal information helps us give you the best service possible. We’ll sometimes use your details to send you job roles if you are a candidate seeking employment or a client looking for a suitable candidate.
You can, of course, opt out from these at any time by updating your preferences in your account on our website, or by following the unsubscribe links in an email.
Here are the sorts of things we use your personal information for:
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including, date of birth, gender, and email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
• Documentation to prove identification and work experience
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new roles or changes to our company which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for direct marketing and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
Ok, that’s fine, but how do you protect my information?
Your personal information is a big deal to us, and we protect it as if it was our own. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
On our platform, the first time you visit the website, a pop-up cookie message will appear and prompt you to take the positive action of clicking a button. The consent does not necessarily have to be an explicit ‘opt-in’ consent, as implied consent can also be valid, as long as you understand that your actions will result in cookies being set.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How can I control your use of my personal information?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional/marketing information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You can fine-tune what you hear from us anytime, by updating your details via your candidate dashboard or just hit unsubscribe on any email you receive. You can also request The Right to be Forgotten (RTBF) (a right for individuals to have personal data erased). And/or a Subject Access Request (SAR) (a written request made by or on behalf of an individual for the information which he or she is entitled to ask for under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). These can all be requested in your candidate dashboard.
If you would like to know more about GDPR and how recruitment companies use data see our guide.
Can I request the details you hold for me outside of the website?
Yes, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of your report held, please write to Ed Robinson No.1 Spinningfields, Quay St, Manchester M3 3JE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you want to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact our Ed Robinson who will investigate the matter and report back to you. If you are still not satisfied after our response or believe we are not using your personal information in line with the law, you also have the right to complain to the data-protection regulator in the country where you live or work. For the UK, that’s the Information Commissioner – https://ico.org.uk/.